DATE: 22/ 4
IMPLEMENTATION OF 3RD PRC IN BSNL
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES REPLIED TO DOT THAT RELAXATION OF AFFORDABILITY CRITERIA SHALL REQUIRE THE APPROVAL OF THE CABINET AND DOT MAY EXAMINE THE ISSUE AT ITS END.< DPE to DoT on Affordability Clause
DATE: 17/ 4
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES HAS ISSUED ORDER FOR ENHANCEMENT OF CEILING OF GRATUITY TO Rs20 LAKHS VIDE ITS ORDER No.W-02/0020/2018-DPE(WC)/GL-XII/18, dt-11th, April, 2018.
DATE: 6/ 4
WE WITH PROFOUND GRIEF INFORM THAT OUR MEMBER SHRI M.SUBRAMANIAN WAS EXPIRED ON 6.4.2018 AT 6.00 AM AT HIS RESIDENCE AT COIMBATORE. HE WAS 78 YEARS.
DOT-BSNL CEPA CONVEY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO THE BEREAVED FAMILY.
DATE: 5/ 4
REVISED IDA ORDERS W.E.F 01.04.2018
DPE ISSUED ORDERS FOR REVISED IDA @ 127.2% VIDE O.M.NO.W-02/0002/2014-DPE(WC)-GL-VIII/18 DATED 3.4.2018
DATE: 30/ 3
IDA INCREASE SHALL BE 0.3% WITH EFFECT FROM 1.4.2018
IN FEBRUARY, THE AVERAGE CONSUMER PRICE INDEX OF LAST 3 MONTHS REACHED TO 287 AND AS SUCH THE IDA FROM 1.4.2018 SHALL BE 127.2%. (THE EXISTING IDA W.E.F. 1.1.2018 IS 126.9%)
DATE: 23/ 3
The CDA increased to 2% with effect from 01.01.2018 for all Central Government Pensioners and DOT Pensioners/ Family pensioners. The DA orders issued on 22.03.2018.
DATE: 16/ 3
EXCITING OFFER FROM BSNL
BSNL Launches Family Broadband Plan With 3 Free Mobile Connections Providing Unlimited Calls + Data
DATE: 22/ 1
BSNL ENDORSES DPE'S ORDERS FOR PAYMENT OF REVISED IDA @ 126.9% WITH EFFECT FROM 01.01.2018 VIDE BSNL CIRCULAR NO.14-1/2012-PAT (BSNL) DATED 22/01/2018
1. Please Enroll as a member of our Association with great Pride
2. We need all your support and strength to strive our requirements
3. Our Association is not a Trade Union Organization
4. Please inform us your grievances to take it further and achieve the results.
5. Conducting meeting at different places of the state to have continuous relation with members
6. Honouring the members on completion of 75 and 80 years